Home

Saturday, January 3, 2015

FIFA 15 Bugs

Over the last few days I've experienced some weird fifa 15 bugs on ultimate team. It's not with the gameplay but it's with the notification system / transfer market.

To start off, someone won a legend on fifa PS4? It's a bit blury but on the right hand side of my TV is says someone won the fifa Legend Owen.

FIFA 15 Bugs


The next glitch I found was this morning, someone won team of the year Messi but the positioning surprised me. CM? And it also says they won a "Team of the week" player, if this is totw, I can't imagine what the toty would look like.

FIFA 15 bug 1


The final glitch I found was that there's a fifa player called 'FakePlayer' with a 86 rating. There are also 2 more 'FakePlayers' that I found also.

FIFA-15-bugs-2

Have you guys noticed these weird bugs yet? Just thought I'd share this because it seems interesting.

4 comments: